ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-8181

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    So we have the supporters of the peaceful Hamas baby killer rapists supporters throwing a glass bottle into the face of an English police office, she will require many thousands of dollars in dental work. Do you honestly think this is winning hearts and minds??
    Damage of property is commonplace, many American memorials have been desecrated like the Washington statue, American flag burnt and replaced with Palistinina flags.
    The Palestinians (fake invented nation) are or have become unwanted like in the rest of the Middle East. Notice how Egypt, Jordan and all it's other blood brothers never take in any Palestinian refugees. They are troublemakers and lazy.
    After they were given Gaza which incidentally was under Egyptian control pre 1967, the Egyptians never ever once considered giving them control of Gaza for good reason.
    Anyway the glass houses that had computer-controlled watering systems were destroyed within hours in Gaza, 20 million bucks worth destroyed in an instant. I guess they were not worried about growing food because they wanted to do nothing and expect the rest of the world to feed them, hence the rest of the Arab Islamic world don't want them.
    You can post here thousands and thousands of times but we all see how these people behave; they don't respect our sacred days like protesting on ANZAC day and the damage to our nations property. burning our flags.
    They have NO idea how to win over people to your cause, I'm glad because they are shown up to who they actually are. Troublemakers, anarchists and long may the coverage of this continue.
    Most people care little for what goes on in the ME but one thing they do care about and notice is when one group shuts down highways and schools so they can go about the simple daily live most live. Thank you for showing you true colors for all the world to see.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.