Lol...way to go at projection. Try looking into the mirror.You...

1. 18,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2623
    Lol...way to go at projection. Try looking into the mirror.

You went from asserting I don't know facts to imply I support Hamas (although you used the word Palestinian cause that I should go there to fight - and all because you can't handle at being WRONG!!!)

Way to go at DESPERATION!!!

And another IGNORANT attempt to Conflate Hamas with the Palestinian Authority!!!

Well, talk about a person who don't know Jack. Lol

Definitely need remedial classes!!!

Now, if you had an education, you would have known, most of the countries around the world supported the UNGA resolution recognizing Palestine as a State with the Palestinian Authority as the sole representative of the Palestinian people.

Let me repeat: most countries around the world voted to support Palestinian Statehood under the Two State Solution - something that Netanyahu and Hamas does not want - hence the reason why Netanyahu gave Hamas $30M cash each month!!!

And if Not for US pressure, it would have been an overwhelming majority of nations around the world.

Of course, you wouldn't know the difference between Hamas and the Palestinian Authority - just like you didn't know anything about Israel's history.

And you wouldn't know the difference between Judaism and Zionism. Note, the Jewish Council of Australia (JCA) have declared Judaism is NOT Zionism.

Furthermore, the JCA have advocated Australia imposed SANCTIONS against Israel!!!

No need to thank me for the education...Lol
    Last edited by Cosmoterios: 09/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.