ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-8955

1. 7,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Took a day because I observe the Shabbat and behind you on time. You assume oh so much oh so often. It makes you look oh so foolish every time."

Yeah so I'm right, it took you a day to get your story straight, I didn't assume what else you were up to. I certainly made no assumptions about how you might react if one of your offspring was attacked, or indeed how you might live in the "whitevile" of Ballarat. Nonetheless, foolish is a person who tries to throw in a family link to people who died on October 7th to try and gain victim kudos; we both know you did. The latest of many whoppers. I asked you if they were your cousins, and you, without qualification, said "Yes". Utterly pathetic!

"You can keep your newly found favorite community - Average Joe, Pilbroch, Cosmo, Mapp, Green Potato and co. They all seem very similar to your terrorist and Jihad supporting character and heartlessness, ignorance and blind eye when it comes to any pain any Jew feels."

Still not supporting acts that see children burned to death in tents; no quiet reflection on the Sabbath can change that! As for turning a blind eye, I think that accusation is levelled at any non Jew who questions anything to do with you insane individuals.

"And I say this with nothing to do with victimhood, it's just a pure observation based upon say 5 years of interaction with you."

To be fair, you make the same observations about everyone who doesn't buy into this insanity. Every disagreement, no matter who the poster happens to be, is met with the same accusations. Not credible, just pure brainwashed whining! Thousands of years of disagreement, and it's always someone else's fault.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.