"it took you a day to get your story straight"So I read your...

1. 2,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    "it took you a day to get your story straight"
    So I read your post a day and half after you post it and you think I've been thinking about it for a day - don't flatter your little self.
    As I stated, I consider all Jews my family, my cousins - I have no problem with that - You on the other hand seem yet again to miss the actual point - again - rather that counter the point made to you you twist an account and pull apart semantics to hide from your inability to reply with any sense. Whether I define them as my family, cousins or other is actually irrelevant - the fact you: a. refuse to acknowledge the atrocities committed by those you quietly support, and b. blame them on the victims themselves is atrocious and disgusting.

"Still not supporting acts that see children burned to death"
    Liar. I think you support the attacks on Israel and Jews. Your ABSOLUTE silence on the matter is your worst enemy.
    Prove me otherwise.

"brainwashed whining!"
    You are the one that can't stop whining about the big bad evil Jews and their/our plans to control the world.
    Get over it. Your real problem is that no matter what you do or say we just won't die.
    You know what people like you and the other monsters have not tried yet - stop trying to kill us and see how that goes! Those that have win.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.