ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-8961

1. 7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "fake cousins"
    You have no idea what it is for an entire nation to stand still at a memorial siren, nor of the collective dance when a hostage is saved.

It's called brainwashed insanity, you can't see what the Israeli leaders are doing (and have been doing for decades).

And I can tell you what the dead giveaway is surrounding your bs "victim-cloaked" lying about your dead cousins on 7th October. You eventually claimed all Jews are your cousins and that is what you were trying to communicate even though you claimed "Cousins yes" after I asked for clarity as to whether or not you were referring to your actual cousins being involved on Oct 7th.

The giveaway is you've never said that in over 1000 posts. In other words, you've never before mentioned the "cousinliness" that you might have with Jews .... not once. This cousinly warmth you have for all Jews, and you only ever mention it after you're caught in a lie after 5+ years of posting. Perfect liar!

"As I mentioned before - you stick with your special friends here on HC - I'll decide on mine."

I see you choose your friends and decide who mine are; on a daily basis we see why you're utterly detestable. All the same, I know your friends, they'd be the ones excusing the burning of children and pretending they had cousins attacked on Oct 7th to try and gain another drop or 2 of victimhood. Pathetic!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.