ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-8962

1. 7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Liar. I think you support the attacks on Israel and Jews. Your ABSOLUTE silence on the matter is your worst enemy.
    Prove me otherwise."

I've stated it's a false flag attack; I don't support false flag attacks. As much of what was claimed on 7th October has been either been refuted or not investigated/corroborated, what more can be said? You don't condemn anything in Gaza, you demand that I accept your right to reveal what you choose to reveal; same here!

What IS clear, is that people who were told they were in a safe zone have watched their children's burned corpses getting lifted out of tents. I won't forgive that; you believe what you like about me, but my view is that those that don't oppose this evil will rot in hell.

"You are the one that can't stop whining about the big bad evil Jews and their/our plans to control the world."

And you think discussing "hard ons" and my child being attacked will dissuade me?

"Get over it. Your real problem is that no matter what you do or say we just won't die"

Oh pipedown you pathetic troll.

"You know what people like you and the other monsters have not tried yet - stop trying to kill us and see how that goes! Those that have win".

This is the jabbering the world is slowly getting sick off. Even as Jews kill people in Gaza, you have the gall to suggest I'm like people who need to stop trying to "kill you". You're nuts, it's an eye-opening exposure to a pure and undiluted insanity. Always the victim, never your fault!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.