ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-9024

1. 7,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Correction, there was a typo - oblivious was the word intended but I figure you get that."

No kidding professor!

"It's an Australian website"
    Is it? So what? We are on a forum of World politics. Are those not in Australian territory not allowed to post? Do you foolishly assume that all those here are within the bounds of Oz?"

No, I don't assume any such thing. The intent of my post is to point out that this is an Australian website with an obvious Aussie skew. I also pointed out that you being "behind me in time" does not preclude you from being in the country. You're an IT guy, you understand timezones and how they apply to Australia. If you're not in Australia, then what of it, do you gain some special power by not being here? Imo you're clearly a nasty degenerate whereever you are!

Anyone inclined to talk about posters with "hard ons" and raising the spectre of my own child being assaulted (and particularly how I might react to her) deserves zero respect from me. Until you show an inclination to communicate otherwise, zero respect is what you'll get.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.