"There you go….again saying that US politicians should not...

1. 7,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "There you go….again saying that US politicians should not support Israel’s continued existence."

IMO, they can do as they please if they leave politics, but, in my view, their first and only priority in office, is to serve the interests of the people who elected them to office. Believe it or not, the existence of Israel is not the be-all and end-all of the everyday American. Their borders are wide open, they have a debt that is decimating their society, they have a drug addiction crisis... the list of issues are endless. So 10 million people in the Middle east, with a government that has helped drag America into multiple miserable conflicts that see young men come home in boxes and still receives funds without taxpayer consent, is not high on the priority list for the average American.

And I thought your sole interest was Australia…you do wander around, don’t you!

I like to think my interests and taste are far and wide, but none of them would ever act against the best interest of Australia. Your interests seem to be exclusively supporting both the continuation of a war in Ukraine that has (very predictably) seen an untold number of young and old Ukrainians die a pointless death, and the morally indefensible attack on people with nowhere else to go.

I think my interests are better.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.