"Tell ya what. False flag or not." I'm running with false flag....

1. 7,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Tell ya what. False flag or not."

I'm running with false flag.

"Ya reckon 10's of thousands of rockets being hurled into Israeli population centers by Hamas and PIJ and co over 20 years is a situation you'd be happy to live with?"

Well when I look at the death stats, I think Jews have been doling out plenty, including as terrorists against supposed allies. They even plotted to kill Churchill, but that was too hard, so they killed a lesser known British dignitary. Fair to say, that leaves me less sympathetic than you perhaps might like. Also, you're misspelling the word "you"!

"Like it or not Oct 7 was not required for for Israel to have any legitimate necessity and responsibility to remove the daily danger that those barbarians were place her citizens in"

How would Jews go being surrounded for decades, with checkpoints at both ends, on a strip of land with almost no independent dealings with the outside world? Not well I'd imagine!

"But you expect to hold Israel to a higher standard like the other P'sOS here and for Israel to just take it"

Straight back to the insults, a very stereotypical Jewish thing I note. Little wonder you're hated!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.