"Why should you?! You made up a fake statistic with zero source...

1. 7,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Why should you?! You made up a fake statistic with zero source or justification in your efforts to defame Israel."

What fake statistic? The Red cross? I can't help it if you don't understand the reference I'm making, it doesn't make it fake. Nothing like you, for example, who pretended to have lost multiple cousins on October 7th. That is manifestly fake.

"Israel gets attacked for 20 years by a genocidal group hell bent on Israel's destruction, hides amongst its population and Israel does its best to remove the threat with minimal casualties"

And, with all that, Netanyahu still approves that many millions of dollars be shuffled into the coffers of this genocidal group. A genocidal group and yet it is quite apparent that the current Israeli PM, who uses Hamas as his reason for attacking Gaza, has consented to their also receiving funds from Qatar. And you expect anyone who looks closely not to think that is suspicious?

A nation with a history of terrorism, a nation that has killed its allies, stolen from its allies, given refuge to spies on its allies, and now they are caught approving the funding of Hamas, and this time we need to believe it is an honourable arrangement? And you dare to talk to me about chutzpah. What a massive fraud!

"You refuse to acknowledge what Hamas is and what they have done and the danger that they pose"

I have acknowledged they are dangerous. I've also acknowledged that they were funded with Netanyahu's approval; something you can't deny, but instead try and pretend is irrelevant. "Chutzpah" doesn't do justice to the level of deception some of you villains exhibit.

"... and you have the chutzpah to argue morality."

Are you saying there is more morality to be found in condoning the slaughter of innocent civilians (in an apparent safe zone) because there is an unspecified number of terrorists amongst them who, themselves, previously received Israeli government funding for their continued existence? Morality, what would you know of it, soaked as you are in the belief that there is only ever one group of perpetual victims?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.