"The "us", to whom you refer, includes yourself, @pimply56,...

1. 7,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "The "us", to whom you refer, includes yourself, @pimply56, @mapp@AverageJoe,@kellbys, @Cosmoterios, @albatrosss, @givemethecash, @cheesepope, @OMS, @green potato, @watso, @MisterKobayashi (now on vacation?), @newdepths, @rcman and a few others....who repeatedly, ad nauseam spew your anti-Jew, anti-Zionist and anti-Israel bile........ and now you whinge that YOU are hated by those who are the target of your openly-expressed hatred, malice and vitriol?

"Includes" but not limited to. There are a sizeable number of Jews who openly call for the demise of white people. High profile comedians/authors/rabbis. Lectures on the evils of "whiteness" are standard fare. I'm in the Luddite category of social media, but the amount of Jewish nastiness I have seen online is breathtaking.

That is considered ok, until someone like me comments on the vitriol (a "whinge" as you describe it). The moment anyone notices this not inconsequential movement of Jewish hatred for non Jewish national identity (particularly majority white nations) then that becomes the issue.

I asked one of the Jewish posters to expand on his joke about existing in "whitevile" (imagine the squealing if I talked about "jewviles" in Victoria). The best he could come up with was whites were slave owners and then finally I was told to "define white". All fine, but I (and many like me) choose to then treat people like that with utter contempt simply because nothing else works, and I'm probably more reasonable than most.

In summary some of you people bring the negativity onto yourselves, undeniably! Take this explanation or leave it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.