ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-9756

1. 42,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    We were all brainwashed through the collective label of Israel=Judaism hence the Zionists hide very comfortably behind this defence. Throw in the current victimhood mentality, manufactured or deliberate false flag, the US decided to sacrifice its 1st Amendment to protect its land-based aircraft in the ME.

There are hundreds of thousands of orthodox Jews globally who oppose the state of Judaism (Israel). Perhaps this is a new concept since I have never encountered a state of Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, or Hinduism.

The Zionist 'river to the sea' is akin to the Indo-Jermian Islamia (JI) looking for a regional influence.

And now I suspect conspicuously that the latest Russian terrorist attack at the Christian priest and Jewish Synagogue has all the hallmarks of inducing a domestic social breakdown in Russia. Crocus version 2.

I guess to employ democracy, freedoms, and human rights, one must destroy or reset society and the same revolution from within like Communism. TO have peace, one must have a war (violence), Ying and Yang.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.