ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-9900

1. 2,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    "There's no falsification"
    Yes there is. When you remove 999 elements of a situation from 1000 in order to make a point the result is clear deceit. This is your standard modus operandi on HC. You only fool yourself in your wordplay.

Your complete intentional ignorance of the atrocities and modus operandi of Hamas and Hezbollah is disgusting. Were Jews and Israelis mercilessly attacked in their homes on a Jewish holiday? Yes! Did Israel intentionally kill civilians? No. Does Hamas and Hezbollah intentionally kill civilians and threatens to repeat? Yes. Does Hamas embed itself completely into their population, civilian and UN facilities? Yes! Has Hezbollah relentlessly daily attacked Israel with thousands of rockets since the days after Oct 7? Yes
    Your ignorance is foolery. Your singular and repetitive blame on Jews is ridiculous.

"I've offered for you to keep your personal comments to yourself"
    So what! You are clearly comfortable with hurling personal insults comments whenever you like. What's your point?

"My comments to you are a consequence of"
    For goodness sake man up and take some bl--dy responsibility for your own disgusting and nasty behavior. You're blaming me for the foul and vile insults you consistently concoct and drool at me. When I am rude to you it's because I choose to be - I don't cry and whine "arseticket made me do it". Own your hate and behavior like a man.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.