ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-9978

1. 7,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Sound like you don't want any immigrants in Australia at all. So you'd be pro emigration to other countries of immigrants to Australia if multiculturalism got too tricky - Define tricky clearly please."

I don't believe multiculturalism is a good thing, particularly not as the major focus of a political party. A natural smattering through marriage, exceptional circumstances, but generally, no it's a bad idea.

That being said, and just to be clear, I extend that restriction to myself. I have no business believing several hundred thousand white Europeans (of which I'm one) should be dropped on India or Japan for example.

Another point is that, despite my opposition to multiculturalism in a nation, I'm not looking to butcher and/or bomb those people who are already here. I'm aware there are some wonderful people across different communities, but in the long term different cultures prosper through being apart, inevitably there will be clashes much as we see now in European countries. I don't know what the answer is in the long term for Australia beyond changing the policy.

If you look at polling of non Jewish people, most people agree with me. Jews agree with me as well, but only when we are talking about Israel.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.