ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-6944

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    So back to the topic of "Israel must be stopped now!".

I was reading this NYT article and I don't think I've ever seen mention of Israeli officials speaking out about the mass murder of German civilians throughout WW2. Whatever could have happened to allow Jews (of all people) to remind the western allies that they once slaughtered innocent Germans?

And then I realised that they seek to normalise the behaviour because that (slaughtering) is precisely what they wish to do to the Palestinians. It's now against an International law agreed to after ww2, but we aren't being "helpful" if we point that out when it is Jews wanting to do the slaughtering.

It became evident to U.S. officials that Israeli leaders believed mass civilian casualties were an acceptable price in the military campaign. In private conversations with American counterparts, Israeli officials referred to how the United States and other allied powers resorted to devastating bombings in Germany and Japan during World War II — including the dropping of the two atomic warheads in Hiroshima and Nagasaki — to try to defeat those countries.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.