ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-7038

1. 6,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "I assume he's referring to the Jewish inmates of the Theriesenstadt concentration camp who the Nazis forced to perform plays, sing and play music when the Red Cross personnel came to inspect the facility"

Forced to perform plays, sing and play music? Was the red cross distracted from all the grisly activity by these performances? Pretty shabby effort on their part? You'd think they'd see the piles of bodies and smell the stench of death at least? Who can say?

"Or perhaps he's referring to the Jewish musicians who were forced by the Nazis to play music to calm inmates in another concentration camp who were being shepherded into the showers gas chambers"

I've not heard this one. Did the evil nazis actually want to "calm inmates in another concentration camp who were being shepherded into the showers gas chambers"? That's extraordinary. It's a wonder they didn't just shoot them if they didn't calm down?

That being said maybe I am wrong. I caught a flight a few months ago. Probably 250 people on the same flight, everyone keen to get on board and reach their destination. Routine and almost no carry-on luggage, but it still took ages. Heaven knows how they'd manage (time and again in 1 day) to get 2000 into a similar space through a tiny door and get them to obligingly move right to far end of the available area, particularly when that 2000 didn't want to be there as keenly as I wanted to catch my flight.

Perhaps the music demanded by the evil nazis was the secret after all? Doesn't explain how they got those people out of the building afterwards of course. Nasty business, and all while they were fighting their enemies to the East and West. By such accounts, nazis were not just insane murderers, they were complete imbeciles.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.