Re "None....but he has a weird knack of tossing irrelevancies...

1. 6,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "None....but he has a weird knack of tossing irrelevancies into any discussion."

Well, in the interests of fairness, it's the "irrelevancies" that you seem to respond to, while you simply ignore my more pertinent remarks.

A case in point being my request that one of you Jewish folk explain how an ever escalating war in the Middle East (and Ukraine), with the associated (and inevitable) refugee crisis and miserable body count, will be good for Australia?

You preferred to pick up on my throwaway comment about the "Jewishness" of Jesus over the option of addressing what benefits the nation your ancestors have lived in for 4 generations might derive from the support of bombing children in enclosed "safety" zones . I can't help it if you ignore the important stuff.

I don't expect you to address how Australia comes out of these endless wars better off, because I've asked you and others this same question multiple times. We lose some of our finest people, but I don't see that as a benefit. We waste tax payers money .... again not much use to anyone here. The best I got (not from you old boy so keep your hair on) was the suggestion that Australia consists of a group living in "whitevile". Fancy that, a jew making an anti white comment when asked a few questions!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.