ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-5143

1. 12,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1748
    As I said 6 years ago, Palestinians are lazy its no wonder they need the UN's money to feed themselves.

Post #:33147862
    "I'm surprised that all the Israeli haters haven't come on this thread yet, but give them time.
    I've travelled to Israel, Gaza and West bank as a tourist several times over the last 30 years.
    After spending time in Israel, I have great respect for the Israeli people its not an easy place to live and Israelis are constantly on edge waiting for the next rocket or bomb. There will never be peace in the region as the hate is always brewing beneath the surface. Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza say that peace will NEVER reign. Anybody who thinks that peace will come eventually is an absolute fool. It will never happen.
    What a contrast from the beautiful country of Israel to the West Bank, its a dump of a place, filthy and lazy people. But you have to see it to believe it.
    Half the time these terrible conditions are self inflicted, there are so many places that I've seen where people are too lazy to even clean up their own mess.
    Just drive from Israel to the West bank and you'll note the difference.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.