I already told you...I am not aligned with any JIHADIST...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I already told you...I am not aligned with any JIHADIST group...do you have a problem with comprehension .
    I suggest you get out there and away from all the bullshit spewed from the MSM...do some research from independent journalists ( If the IDF hasn't killed them already).
    Your posts sound like a promo from channel 7, 9 or 10 news, one of Blackrocks or Vanguards multitude of Media Influences...guess who owns them ?
    By the way what is the net worth of Netanyahus cabinet...a bit strange that he is still facing corruption charges...how many times has he been elected again...of course nothing to see here!

Just out of interest how many billions is Zelensky worth..and how many young men has he fed to the slaughter in failing to reach a peaceful settlement to that conflict......has worked out well for a guy that likes to play piano with his penis if you can call that comedy.
    How much is Biden worth or for that matter Pelosi...less that US$200,000 a year and multi millionaires...their broker must have been Bernie Madoff.

Been educational but I have to go and make a living...much prefer to converse with the likes of Average Joe, mapps and the like.....people that like to go that bit further and find out what the MSM do not want to tell you...ie: both sides of the story.

Your posts remind me of a a squawking parrot in the corner...learns a couple of phrases and repeats them incessantly...your intellect is extremely limited.
    You don't piss me off.....many other posters here on HC are aware of your shortcomings....it is just a pity that HC would not be financially viable without the trolls.
    What pisses me right off is the sight of a young child or woman blown in half...Israeli or Palestinian for what....70 years of life in front of them and obliterated in milliseconds.
    No further response from me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.