Israel on War Alert - Operation Swords of Iron enacted, page-2260

1. 42,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    The Bush "You are with us or against us" is highly tactical to shut down any discussion. The narrative is simple, Israel will pound Gaza because they (Israel) have a right to exist (I personally support this not because they had the whatever right to do so but pragmatism) so pounding of all Gazans (subtly inferred as Terrorists) with impunity is justified.

Baby rumors of beheading is a tried and tested propaganda that goes back to Iraq war 1. Bring that out right at the start and the consensus will always remember it to cloud their humanistic and justice for all. You object to overwhelming retribution, you are a:

Anti-Jew
    Terrorist sympathiser
    Jew-hater
    undemocratic
    (fill out labels as one's heart desire)

No one ask why all these hatred? Where did it start? Where are the compromises? Why is this a US only brokered soothing for so many decades. Listen to Blinken's first words to Bibi explicitly and deliberately announced to the public.

The model for the Palestinian from past peace mediation and only broker US is "heads you guys lose and tails we win". It is that simple.

If I were a Palestinian, I would wish for the Al-Aqsa mosque to be confiscated and demolished for the shiny Solomon's temple version 2. And I am no fan of Islam on the whole which can so easily be hijacked by extremists.

Am I a Jew-hater or a pragmatist? A deal must consist of a win-win agreement. A zionist extremist is just as bad as an extremist Islamist or a NAZI.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.