Israel on War Alert - Operation Swords of Iron enacted, page-2812

1. 42,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    You are describing an unstoppable force bash an unmovable object.

I still don't see how unfreezing $6B could have mitigated this large-scale Hamas attack. I can however see the logic of a Mossad caught napping deliberately on top of a stand down for 7 hours before reacting. I can see the logic of take large numbers of hostages. I can see deliberate Hamas preventing large-scale evacuation to nowhere. I can see the pre-hamas attack by US logistics in anticipations, I can see thexstrategy of leveling Gaza before IDF moves in and I can also see the opportunity exploited by Bibi given his internal problem and most of all the unity behind his civilian attacks. Putin can learn a thing or two how to mobilise double SMO numbers in less than a week. The equipment, food, moving troops, calling of troops, etc, speedy Gonzalez tactic.

Operation Nakba2, can solve all of Israel's arab problem. Fortune favours the brave in the past but Iran/Turkey/Pakistan alliance is not 6 days war if they intend to level Al-Aqsa mosque.

Gold spike is a sign of things to come. Now waiting for oil spike to confirm.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.