Israel on War Alert - Operation Swords of Iron enacted, page-2862

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Well, part of the narrative about stealing land is on this very issues. Land won in war. However its often forgotten that in almost every peace initiative started by the Israelis, they offered land for peace. It was their Moto. We give you land, you give us peace - for 50 years and even now ( less so with Bibi at the helm)

Positive PR for Israel has been whittling away by the year. Of course, to the ongoing conflict and the rise in the propaganda machines from both side but aslo the extreme right wing in power ala BIBI.

There have always been Jewish groups against Zionism and against the Israeli government. Many believe the diaspora is sufficient and Jews don't need a "Jewish state" I dont think there is a major distinction between Ashkenazi or Sephardic jews ( however it most likely is the Ashkenazi who are the "Humanitarians").

Sephardi Jews exist because of the Arab league kicking them out and displacing them because of being Jewish. Like i mentioned previously. There may have been over 1 million jews living in arab countires for centuries and only in the last 100 years when the faced pogroms, murder and extremist leaders forcing them out of their homes did they ever consider leaving. Now, you wont find many anywhere in the Arab league for eg. there is 1 Jew left in Afghanistan . THAT is a true displacement based on religion/race. Israel took the majority of them in and there will always be a strong loyalty there.

Arab league will always stand together. Loss of civilian life is always tragic, we have so much more to give as a human race when we are united. I

slam, unfortunately has not evolved enough with the time and extremism instead of declining is rising. That poses a problem not just for Jews.. but for Christians, atheists and every single person on the planet.
    Last edited by Goldies: 16/10/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.