Israel on War Alert - Operation Swords of Iron enacted, page-2903

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "I fear an escalation of war with Iran will be WW3 and if Iran have nuclear weapons at that time, knowing the fragility of their leaders it will lead to a far greater catastrophe for civilisation."

Well, I can only refer to Ben Shapiro, who seems to be the "go to" person for many conservatives in America.

There was a time when I quite enjoyed listening to Ben. His views on abortion, transgender madness, the importance of fatherhood and the general idea of "facts over feelings" were all good with me.

More recently however, he has sort of unravelled a bit. His recent comment on events translated down to, we have to help Israel because if we don't, and they become cornered, they'll start with the nukes. Bear in mind that is quite inline with Golda Meir's comment that Israel would bring down the world should the moment arise and Israel was in danger.

So, I don't discount the threat of Iran, but Israel is no friend of the west. Countries like America are useful to Israel, but that is not quite the same.

My question for Ben (and any like minded pro-Israel person) would be, where would these nukes be heading if you were cornered?

Why would we want to be behind an aggressive push for war with Iran when there is no tangible benefit for any other nation, and, if it doesn't work out there'll certainly be nukes involved?

I see one major threat above all else, and it is not Iran.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.