Israel on War Alert - Operation Swords of Iron enacted, page-3143

1. 42,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Yes, I did post this a few days ago but I don't think many saw his message. There is wisdom from a Hollocaust survivor not the fake Jew like Zel$ jumping in bed with Nazis!

This whole affair is so incestious it just turns moral logic upon its head. Some high profile ex-CIA has publicly stated that Israel backs ISIS to fight the Syrian Assad regime then injured fighters are air flown to Israel hospital for treatments. I view ISIS as the most extreme, a lot more than HAMAS. Then there is what Turkey deems Terrorists Kurdish YPG actively supported by US to fight ISIS in the past. Then we see Turkey buying ISIS occupied oil fields.

Crazy sheet, extremists collaborating with democratic countries to fight secular Muslim nation (Syria), Democratic orgs (NATO) destroying secular nation (Libya) with their leader lynched while Clinton takes pride with nasty public remarks, "we came we saw he dies".

This is just a sample of the all inclusive morality standards where every political flavor must be catered for except the Palestinian issue one of the roots of modern day Terrorism. It was pioneered by Tamil Tigers some say with the subside bombing of Gandhi.

Everything is grey now, we have to use the term National Interest to give it a good white moral paint of credibility and right.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.