Israel on War Alert - Operation Swords of Iron enacted, page-4311

1. 42,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Tibet is an old story, didn't get traction so they went for a new narrative in Xinjiang. I posted a tweet from other more tuned in political observers on the NED (CIA political wing) cultivating a new propaganda. I wonder if they have tour groups promoting these regions for mainstream Chinese after pumping in Billions for infrastructure project to bring them up to the 21St century smashing the serfdom like the one promoted by the one and only Holy man from the region the high profile Dailai Lama "come boy and suck my tongue" or the flourishing islam in Xinjiang minus the islamists?

You don't see the Gaza "duck" or you think it is some kind of Kosher Pig? This tweet below kinda gives the flavor that up to this current terrorism, I hadn't thought too much about the Israel's internal problems. Go back to 911 and the retribution Uncle Sam inflicted on Muslims for 20 years culminating to the Biden Kabul chicken run, Iraq oil control, Julian Assange war crimes revelations, Renditions & water boarding amongst other controversial issues highlighted by our very own SAS and cliffs. Let's not forget Hotel Guantanamo bay. I love EUPHEMISMS. They make bad things go away LMAO

In my world, HYPOCRISY is bad but to promote all the warm fuzzy institutions while covetly operation the colonial mindset is the problem. HAHAHA One China policy because it was useful to split the Russia-China alliance then it wasn't advantage anymore so they change the narrative to perceived there is now Two China?

I love you mugs using isolated incidents of that Iranian Kurd when there were video evidence that proves otherwise but still banging on the rhetoric. You are better served manufacturing pictures of 40 decapitated babies and make sure it is geo stamp and not take advantage of actual footage of Gazan babies decapitated by IDF little handiwork like playing a video war game.

Social media is a double edge sword, it enables the fast delivery of news as well as fake news. Bibi is throwing fungus bread to the diehards because his pantry of decency is running low but the starving throngs does not care as anything to fuel their stomach (bias) suffice. HE is smart, he succeeded in getting his Western backers on his side because they are all caught between a rock and a hard place. There is a difference between being smart and evil but when one does evil things one must be smart to take out the bog brush to clean and gloves to throw the muck concurrently. Enuf said.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.