I only started reading this book (pictured below) a few days...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I only started reading this book (pictured below) a few days ago. This isn't the the only book I have read along this theme but it is definitely timely.

Let's hope that cool heads prevail as a result of the recent events and that a resolution can be agreed upon that is suitable for everyone. Yes, there will always be those who want to see hate and destruction prevail, but tenacity and a longer term outlook for those who inherit this earth after our passing are, I believe, who we should be thinking about.

If you want to fight, go ahead..... sign up and put on a uniform or are you going to hide behind a keyboard? I did my part in uniform and it's not always pretty. Or are you going to be a pragmatic human and think about what type of world we are passing on to our children and beyond? because the modus operandi of the last 40 years hasn't seemed to resolve anything.

Something has to change for everyone. Idealistic?, maybe.... possible?... maybe..... achievable?.... only with those who desire it.

Let's hope that this mellee is short lived.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5638/5638262-e96085e054d3f5e5dc87ef0e0a0be843.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.