Israel on War Alert - Operation Swords of Iron enacted, page-8150

1. 1,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    That video is disturbing.

What is the name of the victim?

I cannot understand why the Palestinians would hate Thai workers so much.

I can't tell from the censored video. Was the victim alive?

Has anybody any details of the original video? When did this incident occur?

It has been reported it is at Mivtahim, but I can't find any Thai killed there on https://oct7map.com

It seems the only Thai that wasn't killed walking next to the road was Nanthawat Pinjai.

Is the translation correct.

Since IDF have captured the GoPro camera I presume they have also killed or captured the perpetrator? Have they identified him?
    Was he a member of Hamas or Some other group or some other random civilian.

The list of the dead Thia from Haaretz is
    Bancha Dachtuyawat Foreign worker from Thailand - on road near Kisufim
    Tou Cae Lee Foreign worker from Thailand - on road near Saad
    Nanthawat Pinjai Foreign worker from Thailand - erez in green house.
    Meechai Ritthiphon Foreign worker from Thailand - on road between Natal Oz and Saad
    Parinya Tamkang Foreign worker from Thailand - on road east of cross road Abraham Station
    Somkhoun Pansa-ard Foreign worker from Thailand - on road near Tsohar Forest
    Jaroon Chatdumdee Foreign worker from Thailand - on road near Magen
    Wuttipat Wisetdonwai Foreign worker from Thailand - on road near Kisufim
    Phithak Tholaeng Foreign worker from Thailand - on road near Sapir with Sattawat
    Sattawat Phiaaia Foreign worker from Thailand - on road near Sapir with Phithak
    Jakkaphong Jantharasena Foreign worker from Thailand - on road neat Tel Mifalsim
    Saksit Khotmee Foreign worker from Thailand on route 34 near Nir am

It would appear you wouldn't want to be walking on any road the length of Gaza when the slaughter occurred.
    It would be very interesting to know what sort of bullet killed these poor people.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.