Israel on War Alert - Operation Swords of Iron enacted, page-8505

1. 42,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    There is a particular poster who even threaten me and call me nasty Nazi names and so forth. I am sure he will resurface when his emotion gets the better of him or perhaps the other way around. Social platforms are getting the same treatment and including US Capitol hill folks like Hayley looking to introduce bills to censure contrarian views.

Even the Trump head butters are now jumping on this bandwagon on either side of their political spectrum. Peel just a superficial layer and you see the actual reason, money politics. APAC is the driving force and as Col McGregor opined, wag the dog, the dog is being wagged and US is the dog, the dog is not in charge of its tail! LMAO

You have entered a hijacked Synagogue, it looks like one, smells like one, feels like one but the "chief Rabbi" is preaching a different type of message shoving his hands into the Torah to quote convenient ancient scripts. They learned well from the Islamist Imams.... If you want to find similarities in the Christian world, look no further than the pedo rings headed by Jeff Epstein and the magical erasing list of guests in his temple of indulgence on the Lolitta express.

All very insidious hence for some reason, certain posters are privileged to claim the mantle of being a Zionist like a societal pride associating anyone opposing being an anti-semite. Zionists can do no wrong it seems even questioning the number of civilian deaths as their right of defence. All very peculiar how our society has now evolved. I do have sympathy with their cause but trying to paint a lily white wall that is stained with so much bloodshed and atrocities for so many decades will take a mammoth task.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.