Israel on War Alert - Operation Swords of Iron enacted, page-9379

1. 41,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1012
    I listen to the first 3 mins and there she was introducing this segment where she describes in a few words Arabs want a genocide! There is a difference between resisting an occupation and being treated like animals which fuelled with hate of 75 years to want to seek revenge for an ongoing injustice for which the Western democracies seems to have a different standards to Ukraine! That difference is clearly with IDF actively making a genocide and not just a few rhetorical phrases.

Secondly Jabalia started off as a refugee camp many many moons ago but is now more of a sprawling city so she claims IDF used minimum force to warn first the residents to flee then flatten? And where are they going to flee to?

There was a prison riot, prisoners killed. The authorities decided to tell the inmates to leave opening up a door for a different wing. Not the guards fault if they couldn't get to the door to leave. Not the guards fault if the inmates who being able to leave suddenly find that they have to share all facilities with current inmates. Meanwhile in the new wings, there are sporadic violence as guards tries to control the agner .....

LMAO they were told to leave being the new humanitarian façade Zionist are painting the whole tactic. Where to from the day I heard this "kind gesture"? Masked behind this gesture is the fact that flattening everything in North Gaza means there will not be able to come back, ie. Mini-Nakba. And then if thirst, hunger, disease and more bombs doesn't kill them in a double density living from what is already a very densely populated living conditions, they will be "allowed" to leave for the Egyptian desert, perhaps 40 long years?

I love democracy, human rights and freedom of speech...... Oh never ever criticise Israel's decision for fear of being an anti-semite..... Funny if you criticise Arabs, it is somehow not anti-semite being the larger group of the same folks.... Go figure..... Yes, I know what the dictionary definition of anti-semite is, unfactual.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.