denman.. i gotta go....but"The problem that the yaks, snookers...

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    denman.. i gotta go....but

"The problem that the yaks, snookers and the "Einfields" in Australia have is pretty clear. Just who are you? YOU live in Australia and presumably support our way of life, political system and rewards yet you argue for something quite the opposite .... like an Apartheid Society that is blatantly discriminatory and lacking humanitarian values. Hence I say either don't bring this stuff here or ship out.

That's my bias NOW what about your duplicity."

First up...I guess the state of Israel is a bit as you described with reagrds it is a state set up for Jews. Therein lies both its reason d'etre and its built-in target status.

No other country in the world has been "created" as has Israel as a haven, a refuge, a safe place where the oppressed and targeted Jewish population of the world could aspire to go to for a collective belonging and to take control over their destiny.

And whether you agree with it or not....it is lawful in its existence.

Now to go or not to go....it matters not as to whether that is a reflection on your loyaty to the country where you live if you - at the same time - support israel.

In your eyes maybe but that doesn make it a given or correct.

You are, of course, entitled to all the opinions you want. Be as biased as you want. (Why the f*ck do you think Israel exists......??????)

But I ask you this....where is ONE WORD from you about your OUTRAGE that can and should be leveled at EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY ARAB COUNTRY in its treatment of Jews.

How the Jews treat its Arab population is HEAVENLY mate compared to how the the Arabs have treated the Jews in their control

So where's your outcry???
    Where's your demand for them to reform???
    Where's your call for all those who are of Lebanese, Yemeni, Iraqi, Iranian etc descent here in Oz that have their allegiance possibly on both sides....to leave??

Think about it....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.