Nothing in it for China?! China would see this issue as the...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Nothing in it for China?! China would see this issue as the Kryptonite to considerably reduce the power and influence of the West, particularly the USA. China has, in its own eyes, been humiliated by the Taiwan and other issues for a long time and no doubt sees an intervention in Gaza and the West Bank as the starting point to unravel the Wests power and influence.

The Russians would not want to be left behind in this matter because the USSR essentially set up Israel. Russia would fall over itself to show that today's Russia is the very opposite of the USSR.

The Russians would have worked out that sooner or later China will call on the UN to conduct a full inquiry into the events of WW2 that are used to justify the invasion of Palestine by Zionists in 1948.If even a handful of the commonly accepted history is shown to be fabricated then I would expect China to muster international backingto force Israel back to the pocket handkerchief of land that the UN originally proposed.

What can the West do if ME and other countries “invite” China and Russia into Gaza and the West Bank as “peace keepers”? The West has been working that racket for decades.
    -------------------------------------------
    I see all of it differently.

The US supports Israel so unconditionally that one could almost consider Israel the US state. If China got involved into this war and sent their troops into Gaza against the will of Israel, it would be tantamount - in the eyes of Israelis - to China's union with Hamas. See how Israeli government spokeman - Eylon Levy - was blaming South Africa and equating them with Hamas a few days ago - just scroll up to the very top of this page and watch first couple of minutes of that video clip.

I don't think that China has been humiliated by Taiwan. Chinese people know how to be patient, China will eventually annex Taiwan.

The unravelling of the West's power and influence has already started - think BRICS+ and Global South.

What do you mean by 'the USSR essentially set up Israel'?
    Putin and many millions of elder Russians are actually missing the times of the old USSR. Putin can't get over the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Re China calling on the UN to conduct inquiry about 1948....
    First, the UN and its Security Council is absolutely useless. It only serves the US and other members as they have a veto power.
    Second, there is not a chance in a million years that the UN would be making any inquiry into the events leading to the establishment of Israel in 1948.

Israel, with the full 100% unconditional backing of the US, has by far the strongest army in the Middle East. I don't think that they will 'invite' anybody to maintain peace in Gaza. Do you mean that Chinese and Russian troops would be positioned between Hamas and IDF to maintain peace? So that they Israelis and Hamas don't fight each other? I don't think so.

Netanyahu wants Gaza without Palestinians incorporated into Israel - I've said it from Day 1 - listen to what he and his mob are saying about getting Palestinians to settle abroad.
    Last edited by VictoriaCoast: 05/01/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.