Murders and genocide is currently happening. Did you NOT read...

1. 18,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2656
    Murders and genocide is currently happening. Did you NOT read the ICJ and ICC reports???

Let me educate you, Netanyahu have been supporting Hamas for more than a decade; by providing funding ($30M cash per month) to Hamas. Yes, that is correct. With the objective to divide and conquer the Palestinian. He has had no intention of making any peace with the Palestinian. What he didn't anticipate, was Hamas turning against him!!!

As who started all this - you need to go Theodore Herzl who first proposed to "return" to the Promised Land that he claimed God had bequeathed to his people - EVEN THOUGH, he NEVER believed in God. How does one claim God gave them land when they don't believe in God???

The narrative was "A land without people for a people without Land". The problem was there was already people on this land - the Palestinian was already there.

So that meant the Zionists had to ethnically expelled them.

Here, read these: Palestine was already an independent Nation (provisionally recognized) with its own Constitution, Elections and Laws.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6378/6378732-b3ac98dbabc7ff1fa3c271b0851679a8.jpg

It was the Zionists who started all this. Make sure you read the date and year below. Now, who was named as the Terrorists in 1944???

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6378/6378740-f1d61fa0626af34909f7cdac86510b29.jpg
    Here are Ben Gurion quotes:

5 October 1937, Ben-Gurion wrote in a letter to his 16 year old son Amos: “We must expel the Arabs and take their places…. And, if we have to use force-not to dispossess the Arabs of the Negev and Transjordan, but to guarantee our own right to settle in those places- then we have force at our disposal.”

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”
    David Ben-Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

That is Exactly what the Zionists had done to the Palestinian back then. Go back and research where all the massacres took place and who expelled some 750,000 Palestinian from their homes.

And the present extremists are mostly from the Likud party which Netanyahu is from. They don't want a 2 state solution (only paid lip service to it), instead use their propagandists (aforementioned) to push out narratives.

And despite what you think, I am all for a peace agreement. I am not in favour of one side wiping out the other side - this conflict has its genesis some 80 years ago. Like most people on this planet, I want to see a one state or two state solution. Netanyahu is the Real obstacle to peace - he has spent his whole political career wrecking any peace deal.

These Zionists are just parroting a certain "Narrative".

Last edited by Cosmoterios: Today, 12:51

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.