Israel slaughtering Palestinian kids in their schools, page-351

1. 42,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Let's not confuse reality with morality. I concur the situation the state of Israel find itself. I have no idea why the reference to statehood instead of a country.

In her favor is another stolen item from Uncle Sam which has always sucked Sammy in to defend regardless, nuke technology. I recalled many decades ago when it was in the papers that some scientists whistle blew, font remember the details or his fate. Nuke has always been the hidden deterrence but the conspicuous conventional military hardware and good intelligence was the real weapon to flex. Right up until that Iranian initial response of missiles, the superior deterrence bubble burst.

Zionist are now crying hard and imploring Sam to come charging with his hegemonic military power. The problem is that Putin, having understood Sam's intention with the Ukie experience understands how the game will be played. Much more of a balancing act to even the odds I suspect.

A tip for Bibi, be careful what you wish for. Especially the motivation is to stay out of jail.

Otherwise, history always favor the strong over the weak. This coming set of conflicts will make Israel stronger or implode.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.