@hersuit; re your puerile, erroneous and abusive comment which...

1. 47,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @hersuit; re your puerile, erroneous and abusive comment which included " You hate Jews and apparently Yanks ...".

Until the day I die I will call out inhumane practices and abuses by governments of those who are vulnerable.

Even Russia hasn't killed 40,000 Ukrainian civilians and wounded another ninety thousand of them since commencing its invasion in February 2022 - three times the length of time than Netanyahu's latest war with Palestinians

That places Netanyahu's Regime in unprecedented territory as it's found guilty by the International Court of Justice of apartheid, ethnic-cleansing and genocide and has charges against its leaders pending at the International Criminal Court for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

The USA has been named as COMPLICIT due to its never-ending resourcing of Netanyahu's genocidal regime.

I believe that all of those responsible for war crimes, crimes against humanity, ethnic-cleansing and apartheid should be held properly to account, without exception!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.