israel testing ‘extremely nasty’ weapon, page-101

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Mookie11, The DIME weapons mainly use sophisticated microscopic tungsten nickel alloy dust to maximize blast and induce lethal quantities of heavy metal toxins into wounds. The presence of depleted uranium contamination has been reported by Norwegian Medicos. I've looked for confirmation but found only repeats of the original report. From the tone of your post, I gather you are fabricating the "Palestinians tell us...." part. If not, then please post a reference.

Similarly, in your post you seem to be attempting to trivialise the deaths of children. It saddens me that you would do this. Between 30% and 40% of those killed by the current Israeli invasion of Gaza have been children. In a real sense, these deaths are deliberate because Israel invaded Gaza in the full knowledge that children would die.

Your final question is better turned around and asked of the invaders because they are the ones who can actually make the choices. The Israelis can actually choose which weapons to take out of their arsenals to kill essentially defenseless Palestinians.

Should Israelis be using depleted uranium weapons against Gaza civilians?
    Should Israelis be using white phosphorus against Gaza civilians?
    What about these DIME munitions? Or cluster bombs? or starvation blockades?

In comparison to the murderous technology arrayed against them, Palestinians can only choose which stone to pick up and throw.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.