GEN 4.84% 6.5¢ genmin limited

viper- israel , the arabs , eu and the truth n vi You...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    viper- israel , the arabs , eu and the truth n vi You posted..

"Thats why Zionist dislike the EU aint that right Snooker..

Firstly, do you really understand the meaning of the word Zionist?

Did you know that there are many branches within Judaism, who accept Israel and back her to the hilt, but do not classify themselves as Zionists?

I for example am not a Zionist although I am thoroughly right wing.

That to you might sound like alot of hogwash, but it's a fact. Zionism to some, is a political movement and to others it simply means a longing for Zion, which is simply another biblical name for Israel.

I don't expect you to understand the different nuances and branches within Judaism and I certainly have to intention of getting into it here.

Aborigines for example, to you and I may appear the same. But to each other, they can spot the differences even within their own ideaologies. I am sure that they can even break down those differences to whatever part of Australia they come from. We however, unless one is a trained anthropologist, could not tell one from another.

The same applies to the the Jewish race. To you (plural you as this is directed to all the non jewish posters) we are ... Jews. If we love or defend Israel we are ... Zionists.

Two Jews may have similar feelings about Israel, but one may be a Zionist and the other not. You could never pick the difference, and you never will unless you mixed with us and got to know us really well and had Jewish friends from different cultural backgrounds.

However as I see it, when I am called a Zionist here, I am being catergorized by people who actually know nothing about Zionism, although they think they do. That word is used synonmously with an anti Semitic slant.

I could post you plenty about what people like Martin Luther King and others have to say about anti-Zionism. It's really anti-semitism with window dressing so that it makes the user of that word, feel a little better and non racist.

Therefore I can tell you that for those who are anti-semitic (most are just plain ignorant) and use that word as a slur against Jews, I am proud to be identified with Jews and as such, despite the fact that the community I belong to, does not regard me as a Zionist, for the puposes of HC I am happy to wear that tag as a badge of honour.

If that's the only way I can be identified because I have this unqualified and unconditional love for Israel, then if your your eyes that makes me a Zionist, then a Zionist I am.

Re the UN and the EU, there is no love there for Israel. It was in Europe that the greatest tragedies occured to the Jews. Anti-semitism is on the rise. The governments turn a blind eye.

These same people who said the Holocaust could never re-occur were bickering amongst themselves when Kosovo was burning. Only when the Great Satan became involved did things come to a head.

Where was the UN and the EU (maybe they were just separate European nations at that time) when the Rwandan butcheries were taking place?

They were busy passing resolutions against Israel.

Where was the UN and the EU when the killing fields in Cambodia was taking place?

They were busy. Again passing resolutions against Israel.

And prior to 9/11 what did the UN and EU do about the Taliban subjugation of Afghanistan?

Nothing. They were busy passing more resolutions against Israel.

Well 9/11 woke the sleeping giant. And that sleeping giant knows who her/his real friends are.

They know that Isreal is and the arabs are not. (Petro dollars howver does alot of talking.)

Do I think much of the UN? No way. House of Lies. If every country gets an equal vote irrespective of their standing in the world community, somethings wrong.

Here in Australia, criminals in jail cannot vote. Why should criminal nations get the right to vote?

Syria, labelled a terrorist nations sits on the Un Security council. Like putting Chpooer Read in charge of the jails......mad!!

And these same criminal nations and most backward backward countries who do nothing for their own citizens, have nothing to contribute other than a negative vote against Israel, I know something is wrong.

Pres. Bush just as much said so about the UN when he gave them his ultimatum. He, as a leader of a country has to use "politispeak". I am no leader. I can and do say what I want and in fact what I say is said behind closed doors in most democratic countries.

And the EU? I have contempt for them, not only as a Jew, but for the fact that they, combined are as big if not bigger than the US are a bunch of wimps.

Remember hown quick they were to spearhead the launching of an investigation when it came to the Jenin Massacre, the massacre that never happened?

They couldn't wait.... and they came out like jerks. Yet re Iraq, they have to be cajoled, pushed, arm twisted etc etc.

None of that happens when it comes to Israel.

So there you have it.

In short, in your eyes I am a Zionist... Fine!

In my compatriots eyes I am not!

You are both right.

And I leave it to you to work out the enigma that I have presented.

I wish all readers including the ones who are totally against whatever I post, a Happy New Year and more importantly, a safe New Year for them and their families, in every aspect.

And to the share-traders, I hope 2003 is extremely profitable to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $44.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 7.3¢ 6.3¢ $27.24K 407.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 13542 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.