"spoken by someone who isn't an academic or hasn't participated...

1. 11,875 Posts.
    "spoken by someone who isn't an academic or hasn't participated in anything related to constructive dialogue on the topic. people like you are the real reason I am glad I don't live in Australia any more: too full of opinions, too short on fact, research and knowledge to contribute much to the debate that isn't just heresay, conjecture"

is that what you think ?

My German ancestors settled Palestine before the Jews in the middle of the 1800s building up large parts of Palestine, especially Haifa, the Jewish settlers came after and my people were credited with making the passage easy for the arrival of the Jews later that century. They were later dispossed by Jewish settlers , like the Palestinians due to some minor involvement in the Nazi party. We were later relocated back to Germany and Australia and were financially compensated by the state of Israel after involvement of the Australia parliament

You on the hand ..all just theoretical knowledge from a text book with no real true understanding of actual the experience of the Palestinians
    Last edited by mike68: 20/07/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.