Personally I am amazed at the gaul of palestinians claiming they...

1. 317 Posts.
    Personally I am amazed at the gaul of palestinians claiming they have been hard done by:

Was it not Hamas firing indiscriminately into Israel with the express goal of killing israeli citizens? Does Israel not have a right to defend itself?

I was involved in an ICJ test trial this year regarding the future of jerusalem in a two party solution and having gone into the case with a degree of sympathy for the palestinian fight, I came out of that convinced that indeed the palestinian leadership and great proportion of the people are their own worst enemies.

when part of your charter as a movement is the destruction of your neighbour (Hamas) in what way do you expect the world to have sympathy on you? Children wouldn't die if militants didn't fire their rockets or hide in schools, hospitals, public areas and so forth.

the real war crime is cowardly using civilians as human shields, firing rockets indiscriminately trying to kill civilians and never making any real efforts to fix the situation yourself.

sorry but I just can't find it have sympathy for the palestinian cause, though, like you I am extremely sad that children are on the front line.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.