The State of Israel thrives not only on our money but on our...

1. 351 Posts.
    The State of Israel thrives not only on our money but on our very life's blood itself. The Gulf War was fought primarily to protect Israel's continued military dominance in the Middle East. Iraq was never a threat to America. But it was a potential threat to Israel. My article that I wrote months before the Gulf War was attacked by the zionists as being "anti-Semitic" but when we finally get the truth it seems that my article contained more truth than anything Israel delivered Bombing Iraq to Protect Israel (by James J. David) - Media Monitors Network. The Israelis used deception and lies in order to get our soldiers and our money to eliminate one of Israel's main enemy. Then the Jewish controlled media cynically used us by making an appeal to our patriotism and implying that anyone who didn't go along with the slaughter wasn't "supporting our troops." Americans died, Americans were wounded, Americans were crippled - all for the interests of a certain foreign nation. The leading supporter of this twisted crusade- two Jews and Israel supporters, Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz. Both are dual citizens of Israel

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.