I am as confused as anyone who tries to figure it out is..Israel...

1. 4,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

I am as confused as anyone who tries to figure it out is..

Israel is an artificial construct , created for reasons that go beyond the usual explanation..
    The money and resources committed to it's establishment and maintenance are staggering but it appears to be an experiment gone wrong to the outsiders like us.
    The 'true' story will eventually emerge from the chaos , depending on who writes the history.
    Everything else is debatable , just an opinion based on each individuals powers of observation and interpretation. .
    It's not a good idea to think everyone 'hates' Israel, it started out with some innovative ideas but the fact is that millions were displaced then subjugated with it's establishment and that aspect has gotten worse as it hyper militarises.
    Some people hate what it now represents , others get inspiration from the idea that they are able to and do obliterate their enemies so efficiently.
    I don't hate Germans because of the Nazi party, nor do I hate Israelis because of Zionism, but I do think that if unchecked, Israel is potentially the greatest threat to world peace today mainly because of it's blatant and total disregard for international norms.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.