Israel will be ‘gone’ in 20 years– says Wilkerson, former State...

1. 24,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

Israel will be ‘gone’ in 20 years– says Wilkerson, former State Dept aide (article dated September 22, 2021)

Retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson is the former chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell who emerged as a leading critic of the neoconservatives. In remarks to Mass Peace Action last June, he made some bracing assertions about Israel that I just saw the other day:

I said the other day Israel would not be a state in 20 years, it would be gone. It certainly will not be a democracy. It will be an apartheid state and the world will just reject it as they did South Africa. I’m now saying it won’t be a state, it will be gone.

Go back and read the report of the Joint Chiefs of Staff when Truman was trying to decide whether to recognize Israel in 1947-48 and what to do about U.S. policy. Completely No came from the Joints of Chiefs of Staff, based on the fact that there were 400 some odd million Arabs and about that time 3 million Israelis and other things too.

God, how prescient that report was. Well, it has come true. They are a strategic liability now.

https://mondoweiss.net/2021/09/israel-will-be-gone-in-20-years-wilkerson/

Posted by: SattaMassaGana | Aug 6 2024 20:12 utc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.