For us goys who are not well cultured in the arts of reading,...

1. 42,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    For us goys who are not well cultured in the arts of reading, action speaks louder than words. Pre-Oct 7, it would be hard-pressed to find any consensus on criticisms of Zionism, deemed anti-semitism. Many many moons ago as young easily led youth, I found the cause of the PFLP objective and this is during the infant days of the PLO and various factions. Over the years, the reality of the events distracted, hardened, backflipped, and all the noises that usually pull one's conviction in different directions like the phases of life. Sympathy for the Palestinian cause, useful idiots for the Arab neighbors, political football for various superpowers looking for political gains, etc.

Some more astute posters here opened my eyes along the way including Twitter under Elon which allowed the proper moderator of opposing opinions to be published and Oct 7 played an important role in highlighting the propaganda presently swarming the MSM. At question is the fakery of the Western democracies packaging convenient role-playing events and repeating lies that morph into truths.

Genocide in Xinjiang where no one died, Israel defending herself wiping out 10% of the civilian population, Putin being charged as a war criminal for protecting kids in a war zone, and most of all Washington's blatant promotion of a war criminal recently with tens of standing ovation.

The lubricant of hypocrisy to mitigate contradictions and its biz as usual. I LOVE HYPOCRISY, the solution to our problems. LMAO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.