israel, page-199

1. 25,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

According to Israeli media reports, Israeli settlers attacked Palestinian women and their children after they inadvertently entered an Israeli settlement in the West Bank.

The settlers attempted to burn them alive inside their car, but the victims managed to escape on foot with injuries. Despite claims by Israeli occupation authorities that an investigation is underway, no arrest warrants have been issued.

https://x.com/QudsNen/status/1821977690892902416?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1821977690892902416%7Ctwgr%5Ece3e53a3f0389ca5c08f46ffa61cab6076d71eed%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.middleeasteye.net%2Flive%2Fgaza-live-israel-bombs-north-central-gaza-following-deadly-school-strike

Posted by: teri | Aug 9 2024 22:25 utc

From Dialogue Works
    “Larry C. Johnson on Scott Ritter - Israel's Stunning FALL - Ukraine's SUICIDAL Moves”

~ 31:00 [from autotranscript]they're talking about movement of weapon systems how does this workwhat what kind of intelligence information can be shared ...a lot of tactical and strategic communication that goes back and forth ...

I think in the aftermath of this assassination attempt the Russians got in touch with the Iranians and said, “how can we help?” and then also provided some counsel and advice...figure out what you're going to do
    what your own purpose is and to that extent we'll provide you with air defense batteries S400
    most likely and with electronic warfare systems that can be used to both
    counteract incoming missiles fired by Israel if they choose to
    fire a as well as to disrupt possible attacks...

I don't know if Russia has communicated
    this directly to Tel Aviv and Washington or if they're letting some third party communicate it or they're just hoping that they figure it out

but the Russians by having their own Crews manning those weapons, firing those weapons if needed, the air defense system...if they're attacked and killed by any Israeli missile attack then all of a sudden Russia would
    be engaged in a war with Israel

I think Russia has delivered that message to Tel Aviv because ... I had it
    on secondhand information but the person I heard it
    from was talking directly to one of the senior Israeli military officials...

Israel was planning to use a nuke and they're planning to do a
    preemptive strike
    now that was as of last week

where are they where are they now
    that remains to be seen because maybe what the the scenario I've outlined where the Russians get a
    hold of Netanyahu and say, ‘hey we got our personnel there
    now and any attack on Iran is going to be viewed as an attack on us
    so think carefully particular if you use a nuke we'll use a nuke on you... I think that's where we're at
    and what's unfortunate is that ...let me see if I
    can find this message because I don't want people think that I'm exaggerating about this ...boy well uh can't find it right now but it
    was they were saying things such as Israel's going to strike Iran and the war will be over in three days
    and Iran will be a begging for mercy
    I mean they really believe that
    they say that and they really believe it and you know that's crazy talk that's
    not going to happen it's absolutely not going to happen that way and but but the
    here's the danger they truly believe the people saying this really believe
    what they're saying and uh you know you try to you
    try to talk some sense into them uh it's
    just you know there there's no no reasoning with them ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaButaLTHIg

Posted by: suzan | Aug 9 2024 22:31 utc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.