All western governments under the nato banner seem to have no...

1. 25,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

All western governments under the nato banner seem to have no autonomy when it comes to anything that counts.
    Posted by: simon crow | Aug 22 2024 14:39 utc | 19

Now we who live in the West, have seen the true nature of the bogus product that the West is peddling under the guise of ‘democracy’ in a very blatant way.

I think the basis of the battle that China, Russia and the so called BRICS are fighting.
    They are fighting not to be like us.
    They still not give up their autonomy.
    Because once a country is ‘westernised’, it falls into the same horrible state that our country is in.

The Zionists, oligarchs and the military-industrial complex have virtually seized every resource and major discourse in our country, and when we ask, ‘Isn't what Israel and the West are doing to the Palestinians genocide?’ and we are marginalised in every way possible when we ask.
    It is the mad West that has been saying that this rotten social structure is to be spread around the world as a ‘democratic model for the all world’.
    This is truly insane.

China, Russia, Iran, or Venezuela and Palestine,(Any countries fiercely opposed to the West, led by US imperialism.), are just sane countries saying NO to it.
    I naturally want the West to be defeated.
    The society we are living in now is a crazy society.
    I would hope rather society of China and Russia survive than society of the West today.

Posted by: Nokaz | Aug 22 2024 15:22 utc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.