israel, page-77

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Ismaele
    Ismaele

2 hours ago

Regarding the visit of CENTCOM Commander to the Fifth fleet HQ in Bahrain, Al Mayadeen is reporting that “General Michael Kurilla, the chief of the US Central Command (CENTCOM) which oversees American forces in the region, had planned a visit before the recent Israeli escalations. However, according to the report, he is now expected to try and create a coalition similar to the one Washington established during Iran’s response back in April, when “Israel” attacked its consulate in Syria, killing several senior IRGC officials.

On a side note, as I reported in my latest article, “France urged its citizens to leave not only Iran, but also Cyprus“!
    I believe that the French government is afraid of Hezbollah’s retaliation against UK sovereign military bases in Cyprus, if UK and US launch airstrike against Lebanon from there, as they once did against the Houthis in Yemen, especially if we consider that Hezbollah in the past threatened Cyprus if it got involved in the ongoing Middle East crisis.
    What intelligence do you think the French government may have to urge its citizens to leave Cyprus?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.