"Not only quoting the Israel-hating Haaretz as a source, but...

1. 386 Posts.
    "Not only quoting the Israel-hating Haaretz as a source, but openly applauding Iran for threatening (again) to eliminate Israel, and only yesterday labelling attacks on Israel by Iran's proxies, Hezbullah and the Houthis, as "irrelevant".

Well, you really are one very difficult 'customer', aren't you?
    You've been complaining for months and months (maybe longer than that - I've checked your post for only the last 5-6 months) that Al Jazeera (AJ) lies and supports terrorists as well as that AJ is funded by Qatar, which in turn, supports financially Hamas etc. In other words AJ is very bad whichever way one looks at it.

Needless to say, Al Jazeera has been and still is top tier news outlet in terms of quality and reliability of their coverage. I've said in one my posts, what you either must have missed or conveniently forgotten that - even Americans, in at least two press conferences - one over a month ago, the other more recently - were praising AJ and insisting on Israel to let AJ operate as they are a very important source of information - go find it on youtube. So, how would you explain the US government praise of AJ if they are, according to you, that bad and financed by terrorism supporters ??

So, what I've done is I've created this thread, which you are reading now, in which I quote and/or provide links to ONLY Israel-based news outlets. Not just Haaretz but The Times of Israel and The Jerusalem Post. And probably will include a few more in the near future. And yet, you still keep banging on the same nonsense about what and who I quote....

All his earlier attempts to appear reasonable and even balanced, by referring to his numerous sources and his desire to be well-informed, were merely a smoke-screen for his anti-Israel stance."

Oh phleeease....spare me your pearls of wisdom.

"Here's our relatively new (?) poster, @puntah (wonder what his previous nic was?) now out in the open...."

I don't know what my previous nic was. Why don't you enlighten me and, simply, say what that was?
    Is it that difficult?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.