Yeah, the Zionists play this victimhood card - which is outrages...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yeah, the Zionists play this victimhood card - which is outrages and loathsome to the true Nazi holocaust survivors (Stephen Kapos is one of them, I encourage you to check out his vids on youtube if you haven't done so) and treat the suffering of the Jews as some 'magic pass' that lets them open all doors, shuts all negative narrative about Zionism and Israel, get away with whatever misdeeds or crimes they commit. But they can only do it so much and so long, especially now that they themselves have committed a Palestinian genocide/holocaust.

A few years back there was a lot of talk in Israeli medias (not so much in the mainstream Western ones) about ancestors of the Nazi holocaust survivors - 3rd and 4th generation kids who were getting tatoos done on their forearms depicting the exact same sequences of numbers that their grandpas / grandmas / other once had while in Auschwitz and other camps. I remember many Israeli Jews were disgusted by this. I'm not sure though if they (these kids) are entitled to some financial compensation because of their status (3rd / 4th generation of the Nazi holocaust survivors).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.