israeli intel 'exaggerated' iraq wmds, page-42

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    re: alan- - israeli intel 'exaggerated' iraq wmds noizy....I'll do this r e a l s l o w.

You made a comment along the lines of "why wasnt Israel being a better friend to the US and say helping in the Iraq theater".

I pointed out that they offered but their offer was rejected due to the mad mullahs likely rage

Then you made some sort of suggestion that the Oz SAS was somehow "sucked into being part of the Jewish plan for the area".

I pointed out that the SAS probably had alot to do to ensuring the Iraqis did not succeeed in drawing in the IDF.

So then you find this article and feel it supports the view you hold and goes contrary to mine.

Read it again - s l o w l y..... especially the bold bit YOU bolded!!!

Its exactly what I said!

And the best thing for the region - not Israel - was to not have the IDF involved.

Moreover, while many Israelis are probably unaware that Australia even participated in this war, recent revelations about the until now secret activity of the Australian forces make it clear that more than anything else it was the Australians who made it impossible for Saddam to fire Scud missiles at Israel as he had in 1991

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.