ISRAELI NEWS LIVE REPORT, page-10

1. 25,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi MI

You seem to miss the point of my post
    Israel has declared war

This is not a good thing but it is an inevitable thing as the Arab nations declared war on Israel in 1948 and have been waging it ever since, as with all confrontations it is the inevitable part where the aggressor finally pushes too far and the other side responds, look at Ukraine, Russia pushed to far and got a response they did not like.

The Hamas, among others have been waging an active war against the Israeli State for many years until it was just too much, so they now respond inevitably

Do the Israeli deserve to be there ? They were given that land as a homeland in 1948 by the then powers of the world so that is their only home

Do they have a right to defend it, they certainly do

I have no great love for the fractured laws of the world but we must try to abide by them as much as possible and the Arab world after 70+ years still will never permit them to live there in peace

That is my opinion and I have no affiliation to either side of this conflict so can only hope that it does not widen because in this weak time people will be inclined to use far too much force to get a quick cheap result

As A result I am at a bit of a loss to explain your last post

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.