X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Two of the most prominent proxy advisors worldwide both...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Two of the most prominent proxy advisors worldwide both recommend voting against all resolutions from Vitrinite with very detailed and concerning information within their reports regarding Mr Welker and Mr Williams.
    Everyone should find and read the Glass Lewis report which is informative and enlightening in their recommendations against Vitrinite proposals. This report talks about all the concerns raised by the drilling contract with Ranger Equipment where Mr Welker, Mr Williams and Mr Nickeas had interests.

X64action, why is Mr Nickeas still a proposed board member despite having interests in Ranger Equipments ?
    An employee resigned because of this drilling contract and made heavy accusations against Mr Williams.

The response of Mr Welker could be very funny if it was intended as a joke but unfortunately I think he is serious when he defends himself using the "women in mining" and " Women leadership " hashtags.

Do you intend to make us believe now that the two terminated directors did all this campaign to help women in mining ?
    I support wholeheartedly the cause of women leadership in all industries but I think it is unacceptable especially for a man to misuse a noble cause like feminism to try to advance a personal agenda.

Moreover Institutional Shareholders Services and Glass Lewis are world renowned references for ESG. They both recommended voting against all the Vitrinite proposals. I think this should end the debate.

Is this the best response from Mr Welker to the very serious allegations made by the whistleblower employee against his partner Mr Williams ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.